This website is a combination of information, inspiration and shared experiences for those who have connections to both Australia and The Netherlands.
You can browse through the site via the menu bar, but here are a few places to start:
- Follow the blog which is a newsfeed of all articles on this website
- Follow my personal journey of Life in The Netherlands and Life in Australia
- Read through profiles of Dutch Australian people and their experiences
- Discover some special places in both Australia and The Netherlands
- Find links useful for the Dutch in Australia and Australians in The Netherlands
- You can find out more about me and what inspired this website
Thanks for your visit and I’d love to hear from you via the contact form. Share your own story, send through relevant information and links or simply say hello/hallo!
Come and join us over at the Dutch Australian Facebook community as well and join the conversation, ask questions, share photos and more.
The majority of this website is in English as that’s my native language, however I am also fairly fluent in Dutch/Nederlands (and working on improving this) so you’re welcome to write or submit articles and information in either language.
Met vriendelijke groet,